Coaching with Sales Management Expert Jack Wilner
sales leaders and managers are not born ... they're
In today's fast paced business environment, one of the key business
strategies available is executive coaching. It is a tremendous opportunity because
executive coaching is the single most powerful tool for ensuring that an organization's
business strategy is translated into employee behaviors that distinguish him or her -- and
the organization -- from the competition.
Do you have -
- high achievers that need nurturing and are involved in organizational
- senior executives who perform well but have rough edges?
- minorities and / or women who need guidance in moving up in your company?
- management teams that need coaching to help change the organizational
If you have anyone of the above needs contact us so that we can
- A situational approach to executive coaching that is not theoretical. The
executive and coach need help in addressing your individual employees and the needs of the
- A confidential environment - professional coaches will know enough about
a situation to help your employee so the company will be able to trust the coach.
- The necessary involvement of all parties - the employee, his boss and
other appropriate parties will want to participate.
Now what are the outcomes/ultimate benefits of executive coaching?
First, it eliminates the confusion about what coaching is
the process of improving skills by helping
an executive gain insights into their actions through discussion,
observation, feedback, demonstration, presentation and review.
Furthermore it creates a consensus about the organization's definition
and fosters the executives' ownership of responsibility.
Second, it helps executives overcome the Generation Gap by -
- educating them about the new fast paced business environment
- equipping them to coach their employees to meet the customer's complex
And finally, the Executive Coaching Payoff -
Whether it's in a one-on-one coaching session or
training your entire executive team, expert Jack Wilner gives his clients and audiences
the ability to:
- increase sales and profits
- reduce turnover
- recruit, retain and motivate the best employees
- develop a foundation of ethics and high standards of quality
No one develops people better than Jack Wilner. He works
closely with your executives to develop the tools, style and mindset they need to thrive
in the new millennium. Get Jack on your side today and discover what the world's most
respected companies have already learned.
Call Jack at 336-282-4051 today. Or
email him now at Jack@7salessecrets.com
Return to Top